- Internal, 3/4-length sleeve creates a sock-like fit.
- Foam sockliner
- "II" on the heel pull tab
- "Nyjah" on the tongue pull tab
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Beach/Topaz Gold/Bright Crimson/Black
- Style: BV2078-200
THE NEXT GENERATION OF NYJAH.
The Nike SB Nyjah Free 2 is a sequel worthy of its predecessor. Inspired by the iconic Nike Air Zoom Spiridon, the original rubber design has been updated with mesh panels to help your feet stay cool through your hottest skate sessions.
Original, 360-degree rubber upper has been updated with mesh panels for breathability where you need it most. The rubber and mesh are fused together for extra durability.
Ghillie loops hug your foot from bottom to top while their unique design helps your laces last longer.
Rubber outsole has deep grooves that expand and contract as your foot moves. It gives you a broken-in feel right out of the box.
From the Vault
Design details, from the ghillie loops to the placement of the mesh, was inspired by the 1997 Nike Spiridon.