- Modified herringbone outsole pattern provides traction on multiple surfaces.
- Micro details are subtle hooks to Jordan DNA.
- Asymmetrical tongue label
- Heel pull
- Reflective details
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Black/Chile Red/Off Noir/White
- Style: CZ3984-006
A SHOE THAT CAN GO ALL DAY.
The Jordan Air NFH is an everyday sneaker with basketball in its DNA. Details like visible Air cushioning, stitched overlays and herringbone traction hook to the brand’s performance pedigree. Lightweight materials and an easy fit make it comfortable.
Diverse and Lightweight Materials
The upper balances classic basketball-inspired looks with a mix of materials. It's lightweight and supportive with overt stitch details and layering that lends itself to different textures.
The foam cushioning is sculpted into a shape that draws elements from Jordan's history. It's equipped with a visible Air unit in the heel for added responsiveness.
The rubber outsole has a herringbone pattern (like classic basketball shoes) with grooves of different width to help promote flexibility.